Thursday, September 22, 2011

My Testimony; Short n' Sweet

I know with all of my heart, mind and soul that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is God's true church. I know that the gospel that Jesus Christ brought to us during his ministry was restored with Joseph Smith. I know that the Book of Mormon is another Testament of Jesus Christ, going hand in hand with the Holy Bible, and I know that we have a modern day prophet that guides us under God's direction. I believe in the power of the priesthood, of revelation, and of the powerful ordinances we are blessed with. I love Jesus Christ and my Heavenly Father, and I know that they love me. I am forever grateful for the sacrifice that Christ made for us all, so that we can return to the presence of our Heavenly Father as eternal families.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for continuing my legacy of faith. You are an inspiration to me, as well as to all those who read this. What a beautiful site, a spark of light in a world that is growing increasingly dark. God blessed me with you, and I pray, as I always have, that He will continue to bless you as He has me.I am grateful that you are a blessing to all who meet you, and who read about you here!

    ReplyDelete