Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Who I Am

I am not a polygamist. I am a monogamist. I do not have horns, I have pretty red hair. I am not a devil worshiper, I worship God and Jesus Christ. I am not narrow minded, I openly choose to be conservative. I am not a hate monger, I embrace truth and call it like I see it. I am not just a housewife, I am a blessed mother and wife. I am not a Glenn Beck lover, I just like him. A lot. I am not a conspiracy theorist, I am a patriot. I am not ignorant or naive, I have more life experience than you could stomach in one bowl of cheerios.

Still think you know me?

I am tired of hiding behind the curtain of politically correctness. I am sick of defending my views, faith and life because this thing called tolerance is a one way street. I am a proud mother, a faithful wife, a patriot and a devout Christian! I am the modern Mormon mom and I am airing it all out here! Love it, join my blog! Hate it-TOUGH! But you can join too.

6 comments:

  1. AMEN! And a Merry Christmas! To top it off. Have you realized how all this PC nensence just causes way more offense, since there are so many reasons for people to be offended now? Without the rules of PC, no one thought twice about it. We all said what we believed and felt, and the world kept turning! I admire your boldness, and applaud your excellent writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl, I can't wait to read and see all the things you have in store for us. I too admire you stating your oppinion, it's fun and encouraging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Mo! I couldn't have said it better myself. I can not wait to see what you have to say. I'm behind you all the way. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. When you said read your blog I thought you meant the one you write for, Moms like me. Yay I'm excited you're doing one just for you. I do hope people disagree on here. What fun is it otherwise. lol jk

    I admire your boldness! I thinks it's so important to know who we are, were we come from, and where we're going. The sense of confidence that comes from that knowledge is pretty dang important.

    Ready...set...Get to writing.

    ReplyDelete